Updated: November 9, 2020
We consider the health and safety of our patients, clients, members, employees and the community our priority. With that in mind, we would like to update you with our most up to date policies regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are monitoring the situation closely and continue to rely on trusted sources of information such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Wisconsin Department of Health and Local County Health Departments.
Symptoms: ALL PATIENTS will be screened and have their temperature taken either upon arrival to the clinic and those with respiratory or flu like symptoms will be asked to stay home. We ask that you be symptom free for 48 hours to return to the clinic.
COVID-19 Testing: Patients that have tested positive must stay home until both conditions are met: 1) they are 24 hours symptom free without using a fever reducer and at least ten days after onset of symptoms or a positive test.
Patients that have been in contact with someone known to be positive for COVID-19 will be asked to self-quarantine and stay home for 14 days, a negative test does not release them from quarantine.Protect yourself:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow
- Avoid touching your face
- Wear a face mask and practice social distancing
Patients, or family members in the same household, who have traveled outside of Wisconsin may be asked to self-quarantine and stay home for 14 days upon return. Locations to be determined based on CDC guidelines at that time. This is a fluid situation and is subject to change.
Keeping the Environment Safe
Clinic Safety Measures
- Masks must be worn by all outpatients unless they are unable due to a medical condition
- Masks and Goggles will be worn by all therapists when working with patients
- No more than one patient per therapist
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between all customers, patients and therapist when possible
- Hands will be washed regularly, but always prior to and following patient contact
- All equipment will be cleaned following patient contact including mat tables
- All equipment and surfaces such as door handles, remote controls and countertops will be sanitized on a daily basis
- Equipment has been spaced to be 6 feet apart or more, including waiting room chairs
Since this is a constantly changing environment, we will update all our outpatients with any changes and updates. We appreciate your business, cooperation and understanding.