We consider the health and safety of our patients, clients, members, employees and the community our priority. With that in mind, we would like to provide you with the following information regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are monitoring the situation closely and continue to rely on trusted sources of information such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Wisconsin Department of Health and local County Health Departments.
At this time, we have closed the Fitness Center until April 6, 2020, however we are continuing to treat outpatients with the following restrictions.
- Symptoms: ALL PATIENTS will be screened either before arrival, or upon arrival, to the clinic and those with respiratory or flu like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat will be asked to stay home.
- We ask that you be free of fever for 24 hours and 48 hours for flu like symptoms including vomiting and diarrhea.
- COVID-19 Testing: Patients that have tested positive must stay home until cleared by their primary care physician. Patients that have been in contact with someone known to be positive for COVID-19 will be asked to self-quarantine and stay home for 14 days, or until cleared by their physician with a negative test.
Outside United States: Patients, or family members in the same household, who have traveled outside the United States may be asked to self-quarantine and stay home for 14 days upon return. Locations to be determined based on CDC guidelines at that time. This is a fluid situation and is subject to change.
Inside the United States: Patients, or family members in the same household, who have traveled out of state may be asked to self-quarantine and stay home for 14 days upon return. Locations to be determined based on CDC guidelines at that time.
Keeping the Environment Safe
- Wash your hands frequently
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow
- Avoid touching your face.
Clinic Safety Measures
- No more than one patient per therapist
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between all customers, patients and therapist when possible.
- Hands will be washed regularly, but always prior to and following patient contact.
- All equipment will be cleaned following patient contact.
- All equipment and surfaces such as door handles, remote controls, countertops and mat tables will be sanitized on a daily basis.
Since this is a constantly changing environment, we will update all our outpatients with any changes and updates. We appreciate your business, cooperation and understanding.